PDA

View Full Version : Driveshafts

hotrodscott
04-18-2009, 10:22 AM
Can someone point me in the direction of good if not great place to get some work done on driveshafts. The Jeep needs a little work as does the race truck. When it rains it poors!! LOL

slorocco
04-19-2009, 08:03 AM
Hey man, I'm out of town right now, so I can't look it up to check, but... There is a place in Waldorf that used to be called Keller Truck. They've been bought by a larger group now , but they are a Spicer dealer and can do drive shaft stuff for you. The are on the road the runs parallel to Rt 301 in waldorf. If I remember right they are almost directly behind the VW dealer, close to the north end of Waldorf.

hotrodscott
04-21-2009, 08:18 AM
Thanks for the direction Dan...Fleet Pride is the name of the place...unfortunately forme they can not weld aluminum at the Waldorf facility, they can in Frederick. So that is where the race truck will be going. Only $86 to get the driveshaft shortened!! The guys in Waldorf will be able to get the Jeep done no problem. No fancy aluminum on it. If I ever get it running. LOL

slorocco
04-21-2009, 04:52 PM
Yeah, that's the guys. Glad you were able to find them, and that they are able to help. They've always been pretty helpful when I've dealt with them.