PDA

View Full Version : Club Bumper fabrication

Shiguy
07-23-2014, 11:38 AM
This weekend while at PA Jeeps Alex and myself were talking about building bumpers for our jeeps. The club to my knowledge hasn't had a bumper build in quite some time. I was wondering is there anyone else out there who would be interested in it?

Jeepin Hokie
07-24-2014, 06:22 AM
This weekend while at PA Jeeps Alex and myself were talking about building bumpers for our jeeps. The club to my knowledge hasn't had a bumper build in quite some time. I was wondering is there anyone else out there who would be interested in it?

I assume you are talking about swing away frame mounted bumpers.

personally, i have no interest in them.

Shiguy
07-24-2014, 08:04 AM
I assume you are talking about swing away frame mounted bumpers.

personally, i have no interest in them.

We had not really agreed apon anything yet. And to be honest its really whatever you wanted it to be. Was just asking because it's better to do this kind of thing in groups so that if raw metal is needed the cost can be split.

Alex99tj
08-07-2014, 06:01 PM
I have a bunch of ideas. Just need to put it into action. No rush.

Gunny
08-08-2014, 05:47 AM
I'm sure Mark wouldn't mind us hosting the bumper build at the Bear's Den. We have all the right tools.
My time however is sliced pretty thin these day's. If we could put this off till mid October time frame, I may have more time to help.

Alex99tj
08-08-2014, 10:13 PM
I'm only speaking for myself when I say no rush. But Octobers fine by me.

Shiguy
08-26-2014, 08:39 AM
The only problem I may have once we get to mid October is the weekends get full of college football. WVU has a lot of good home games this year so i'll be out of town, but I'll take a look at what weekends work well.