PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 1967 4x4 Jeepster Commando

Mowillys
01-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Just one project too many.:(

Has original rims, Dauntless V6, trans/transfer and running gear. Restore has progressed slowly, but have new brakes, new fuel tank, new helper springs(rear) new outer rocker pannels, and complete new wiring harness, plus a Dion-sized pile of spares:pirate1: . Motor last ran about 7 months ago, although the exhaust is shot, and the radiator needs repair.

It is a convertable, all the rigging is there, but the canvas top needs replaced, as does the passenger side floor, which is already cut out with a new floor panel on hand. This jeepster also has the "contenental kit" for the spare tire, including the full rear bumber and the tailgate mounted spare tire holder:cool: . Also has all 4 original hubcaps in excellent condition.

A great project rig for someone with the time.

U buy it, u haul it. I'm willing to help with the hauling part as long as we don't go interstate (local motion only)

$2000.00 OBO.

I could crash the server with pitures, would rather lure you into the new garage for a personal tour and Q&A on the ol beastie.

Tank
:cheers:

Mowillys
01-22-2008, 09:11 AM
Greetings,

Gonna put this on SOMD.com this weekend. Anyone interested give a holler.

Tank

wbrenda
03-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Hi,
Don't suppose you still have this for sale?

thanks
bill

Mowillys
03-10-2008, 08:00 AM
Yep. Sitting safely in the garage....away from Gunny, who's cannabalize it for the buggy build!

Shoot me a PM if'n you want to come over for a look!

Tank
:pirate1:

The Merg
03-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Tank, I feel pretty confident that the two of us could talk my dad into buying this, I'm sure he'd like a Jeepster much more than his little YJ.

:cheers:

Mowillys
03-10-2008, 06:18 PM
So long as he has a whole bunch of patience, a welder, and a few free weekends, it wouldn't take too long to get on the road.

Has a little more character that some of the other bone-stock jeeps.

gotta see it before you do too much convincing....lest you get cut outta the will!
Will be in most of this week, and the next...will be out from 23-28MAR in Waco.

Tank

Mowillys
03-10-2008, 06:22 PM
That was supposed to be a smiley face, not a dead horse!

T

Mowillys
03-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Just took a load of pics, shoot me a PM with yer e-mail and I'll send them to anyone interested.

Tank

Gunny
03-12-2008, 07:14 AM
I want to see them! Gotta look better than my CJ.

Mowillys
03-12-2008, 12:26 PM
What's yer e-mail, Bubba? I'll send ya the bunch. I minimised them so even the dial up bubbas can load them, but they wouldn't load up last night on the posting last night.

Got one fella from WV looking at pics and said he'd make an offer tomorrow...

Tank

Mowillys
03-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Sold! To the young man from West Virginia!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yea-haw....now i can get more Rubi parts!:gag:

Tank