PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Rubicon at Champion used parts yard!

Mowillys
02-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Greetings all,

I just got a call from a friend who lives off Flat Iron Road, who told me that a 2004 2dr Rubicon just hit the yard at Champion used auto parts. He stated that the passenger front looked pretty banged up, but the rest of the body didn't look bad. He didn't go in to check further, so this is the only info I have.

Just incase someone needs parts or an upgrade....

R/

Tank:pirate1:

slorocco
02-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Hope it wasn't anyone in the club. On the plus side, I think I've seen a number of posts over the past few days about putting rubi axles under a YJ.

Mowillys
02-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Yup. Figure whatever is servicable will go pretty quick, just thought I'd pass the gouge along.

Tank

Lax22
02-08-2008, 07:56 AM
Yeah and they will charge a crap load for any good parts.

slorocco
02-16-2008, 09:44 AM
I was over at Champions yesterday and saw the Rubi. Look like the axles should be ok. If I'm not mistaken its a 2004. I don't know what they're wanting for the axles but you're right they may be kinda high. However I'm sure you can talk them down especially if you take both.

If any one is looking for a tranny and t-case they should also be in good shape, it's a 5 speed manual tranny. The interior is pretty clean too, well apart from a couple blown airbags :roflmao: