Hard Rock Crawlers of Southern Maryland  

Go Back   Hardrockcrawlers > User Forum > Meetings

Old 06-24-2008, 07:42 AM
I like ROCKS!

POWERW@GON is on a distinguished road
Default Re: June 28th Food List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
You guys are nuts! Would you fire your mechanic if he towed it home for you for FREE!! And ordered you all new steering components and didn't put them on your bill? Oh wait you didn't get a bill because he doesn't charge for labor either?! He'll get it right. Either that or he'll give me the keys to an XJ!
Thats all hush money/parts. Xj's are underrated. His labor charge is in cases of Corona. Are you bringing it this weekend?
Old 06-24-2008, 07:43 AM
I like ROCKS!

BACK TO THE FOOD LIST THOR.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:49 AM
Got Rocks?

Thor has much to be proud ofThor has much to be proud ofThor has much to be proud ofThor has much to be proud ofThor has much to be proud ofThor has much to be proud ofThor has much to be proud ofThor has much to be proud ofThor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERW@GON View Post
Thats all hush money/parts. Xj's are underrated. His labor charge is in cases of Corona. Are you bringing it this weekend?
I'm bringing it. It may be coming and leaving on a trailer but it can still go offroad. Besides XJ Hill and I have to settle something!!!

Quote:
BACK TO THE FOOD LIST THOR.
Oh Yeah that's what this thread is supposed to be about. I think we have all the basics covered. Now everyone else just make sure you bring something tasty!

Testy, please do not bring any cornflakes! Or anything else for that matter. You need to go wash your hands. You're disgusting! Were you raised in a barn or something?
Old 06-24-2008, 07:54 AM
Got Rocks?

Thor has much to be proud ofThor has much to be proud ofThor has much to be proud ofThor has much to be proud ofThor has much to be proud ofThor has much to be proud ofThor has much to be proud ofThor has much to be proud ofThor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Merg View Post
Would anybody want me to bring chili?

If it wouldn't get eaten, I can bring pasta salad and chips.
Chili would get eaten.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:55 AM
ALL PEDAL!

Tom will become famous soon enoughTom will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
You guys are nuts! Would you fire your mechanic if he towed it home for you for FREE!! And ordered you all new steering components and didn't put them on your bill? Oh wait you didn't get a bill because he doesn't charge for labor either?! He'll get it right. Either that or he'll give me the keys to an XJ!

I know he will. What parts do you guys need exactly? Might have some spares laying around. Let's wheel!

BTW, what the hell is a Testy? Is that someone who deletes his own accounts?
Old 06-24-2008, 07:59 AM
I like ROCKS!

Hey Tom, are your going to make it up XJ hill? I know I will. If you ever want to know what its like, just ride with me in my french pos.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:59 AM
Got Rocks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01JeepFanatic View Post

I know he will. What parts do you guys need exactly? Might have some spares laying around. Let's wheel!

BTW, what the hell is a Testy? Is that someone who deletes his own accounts?
Testy is someone who is an admin that wanted to set up a regular account to test it. And yes, he deletes himself but I have a feeling he'll be back soon.

I am not exactly sure what he ordered. So, he's more than welcome to chime in here. A new Trac bar, a beefier Steering Stabilizer and a heavy duty tie rod. I think that's it.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:01 AM
Got Rocks?

Quote:
Hey Tom, are your going to make it up XJ hill? I know I will. If you ever want to know what its like, just ride with me in my french pos.
I don't know what's worse. Not making it up or having someone else make it up in YOUR rig!!!! I'm pretty sure it's B! But, Tom will make it up. I know he can!
Old 06-24-2008, 08:24 AM
ALL PEDAL!

Tom will become famous soon enoughTom will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Tom

The fustrating part is that I made it up that stupid thing when I was open/open. Now that I have a locker, not a chance! Of course, it's been rutted out pretty good since then too. Problem now is that I just hit the skid and the back tires aren't gripping anything. I think the stock skid hanging down three feet might have something to do with it.

I'm ordering the belly up components tonight, but most likely won't be here before this weekend. Just going to order some plate and build a tranny brace myself and tuck it all up there. Not sure if I'll be able to make a completely flat belly skid or not, but that would help out big time if I can.

Aric, bite me
Old 06-24-2008, 08:47 AM
I like ROCKS!

Hey Tom, more pedal. Dion made it in 2nd gear.