Hard Rock Crawlers of Southern Maryland  

Go Back   Hardrockcrawlers > User Forum > Trips/Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2015, 08:05 AM

Little Jeep Squared is on a distinguished road
Default Big Dogs Summer Slam

Curious if any body will be attending. I am 90% sure I will be attending, just won't have a rig probably.

I am thinking of throwing my sons Liberty on the trailer and going and putting it through the paces. Stock Liberty, front end wrecked a little. Driver side tire has a bit of a lean to it but everything works. It has been sitting in my yard for 5 years +/- but I start it up every once in a while and run it around the yards and the woods.

Thinking of test fitting my 31s this weekend, maybe remove fenders for some clearance. Then go beat the snot out of this thing. My son has abandoned it basically and the bank has not seemed inclined to try and get it, not that they even know where it is.

I will be in Camp 10 with RCPFA members, I think some of you are familiar with some of the members. Come on over and meet the guys.

PS: RCPFA has access to about 70 acres in Crozet. They have been working the mountain for about 2 years now. Similar to Gore, elevation change is more extreme, very rocky. Due to past issues they are now a $250 per year club. Membership grants full access to this land. Only rule is at least 2 jeeps must be present to wheel.